On Affise, you can create and edit accounts for managers who work with your Admin panel.
Before you begin
Create a user
1. In the Users section, select the User Management division.
2. Click the Create user button.
3. Fill in the following forms:
Email: User’s email address, that the user uses later as login to enter to the Affise Admin panel.
Name: User’s first name.
Surname: User’s last name.
Optional. Working time: User’s working hours.
Optional. IM/Skype: User’s IM/Skype details.
User type: Assign one of the available types to the user:
General Manager: a user with admin rights to the panel.
Affiliate Manager: a user responsible for the work with affiliates.
Account Manager: a user responsible for the work with advertisers.
⚠️ You can change the user type for all your users besides the first one.
4. Optional. Add an image for a new user:
a. Click Change.
b. Choose a needed picture.
c. Crop it however you want.
d. Click Apply to save the picture.
⚠️ The system supports JPEG, JPG, and PNG formats only.
5. Go to the Password tab.
6. Enter the user’s password. The system uses it as a password to log in to the Affise Admin panel. It must meet the requirements shown in the picture:
⚠️ Only the General manager can change the user's e-mail and password.
7. Go to the Permissions and Sections tabs to grant permissions to your managers for a specific type of data. See information about User permissions.
8. Click Save.
Please contact the Affise Customer Support team regarding all raised questions via the e-mail: [email protected].