Before you begin
A custom email address contains your business name, and it looks more official and trustworthy than an email address that doesn't have a custom domain. All notifications come from your name, not from Affise. There's a good chance your email is read and not ignored.
Set up Gmail custom email address
Gmail users can use this article, which provides all the needed information on how to integrate the Gmail account with another platform.
To set up a custom email address with Google Mail, do the following:
Check whether the IMAP protocol is turned on. Open your Gmail account and go to Settings > See all settings.
Click Forwarding and POP/IMAP > IMAP access > Status > Enable IMAP.
3. Fill in the necessary data in the Affise Email Settings.
Mail: your Gmail email address.
Protocol: select the SMTP+SSL (security protocol).
SMTP-port: port 465.
SMTP-login: the same as your email address.
SMTP-password: the same as your Gmail account password.
Use the table below or this link to update fields with the correct information:
⚠️ Use only Outgoing Mail (SMTP) Server table row data to fill in the fields on your Affise Email Settings Tab.
Set up Yandex custom email address
To set up a custom email address with Yandex, do the following:
1. Log in to your Yandex account, and open Yandex mail.
2. Click Settings > All settings > Email clients.
3. Select the From the imap.yandex.com server via IMAP checkbox. App passwords and OAuth tokens is checked by default.
4. Click App passwords to get redirected to the correspondent guide. This page exists only in Russian.
5. On the App passwords page, click Управление аккаунтом.
6. Scroll down to select the Passwords and authorization section. Click Enable app passwords > Create a new password.
7. In the appeared window, select Mail. Fill in the Name of password for access to Mail field, and click Create.
8. Copy your password and click Done.
9. Go to Affise Email Settings to fill in the necessary data.
Mail: your Yandex e-mail.
Display name: the company name.
SMTP-login: your Yandex e-mail.
SMTP-password: obtained in step 8.
Please contact the Affise Customer Support team regarding all raised questions via the e-mail: [email protected].